Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My wedding!

*I started this post yesterday but for some reason my computer was taking FOREVER to upload pics....better late than never!

It's my 1 year anniversary!! How amazing was my wedding?! Love it!

July 4, 2010
Nassau, Bahamas
The One & Only Ocean Club
The Cove Atlantis



Walking to the ceremony being shielded by a sheet so the guests couldn't see me ; )


Flower girls and bridesmaids
Flower girls dresses were made by a woman I found on Etsy
Bridesmaids dresses were from Macy's


How cute was ringbearer?!


Da dah dadah




Cutie patootie!


Picture time!




Walking to dinner that was set up on the beach and my feet were killing me!!!


I had pink Havianna's for the girls and grey for the guys in custom shoe bags


Perty girl!


We had the junkanoo rush to walk us over to the reception after dinner!





Wedding had a butterfly theme so all my jewelry was Tarina Tarantino white butterfly collection









Set up on the beach for the reception


How amazing was dress?! Only $900 ; ) My shoes were more expensive!



Cake time!


Cousins! Too cute!


HEELARIOUS!!








The End!

I planned everything, every little detail and it came out exactly how I imagined. Couldn't have been happier. Best day ever!

Happy 4th of July!

Peace and love,

Jamie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment