Sunday, July 10, 2011

Summer comfort!

Light, loose and comfy is the way to go during the summer, especially here in Florida where it has been hella hot. 
I got these cotton loose pants, the ones with the roll over waistband. The brand is Mai Tai but when I looked online to get a good pic to show you I couldn't find them. I'm sure plenty of brands make a similar pant, these I just happened to get at a little boutique by my house. I loved them so much I went back and got some more in different colors. They are PERFECT for fat days LOL or when you just ain't feeling your daisy dukes ; )


Anyway, worst picture ever but I'm sure you get the idea and honestly I'm sure a lot of you have some as they are nothing new, been around forever.





I pair them with oversized tees I got from UrbanOutfitters








You then end up with a look like this



Outfits like these are good for days when you haven't washed your hair in awhile either, it goes with the look, I think I was going on 
day 5...  BAH HAHAHAHA!


New hat and sunglasses from BCBG












Link to UrbanOutfitters oversized tees - UrbanOutfitters

Link to BCBG - BCBG accessories


Peace and Love,


Jamie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment