Thursday, March 8, 2012

Happy Teeth :D


Oh boy, the things that excite me these days!! I finally found a FLUORIDE FREE toothpaste that I really like YAY! I have been looking for one for quite some time. I've tried a bunch of different brands, flavors, ect... and never found one that I used more than a few times. Honestly I would always feel like when I did try one my teeth looked yellow the next day. I know that sounds crazy, because it is, I mean realistically I don't think it's possible for that to happen so I figured it was just in my head. Either way I never kept using it. 


Well I finally found a winner!! My husband tried it as well and agrees!



I always figured I would use the fluoride free more natural toothpaste once a day and my Crest Scope Outlast the other time but I like this NOW XyliWhite so much I haven't used the Crest since. 
You want to make sure you get the NOW XyliWhite Toothpaste Gel - Platinum Gel with Baking Soda (Fluoride Free) as NOW has a few different toothpaste to choose from. I'm pretty sure the it's the baking soda in it that I like as I don't think any of the other brands I have tried in the past had baking soda in them.


Anyway I tried to find some good articles on the effects of fluoride and couldn't find anything I really liked. 


Here is a link 10 Facts about Fluoride

And if your really interested to learn more here is a 15 min video clip to watch


Yes, like everything else we thought was good for us, it's NOT! 


Peace and Love,
Jamie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment