Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Donkey Butt fashion

I'm 33 weeks pregnant, only 7 weeks to go! And let me just say 33 weeks pregnant isn't easy to look cute or get dressed in the morning. (keeping in mind I haven't bought any new clothes) It's safe to say that my ass has grown more than my belly has, the only pants that go over my hips are leggings and a few pair of my Juicy sweats so I've been wearing the hell out of them. I generally just wear them with a large Hanes t-shirt too which isn't helping the situation any, not the cutest look. Oh yea and my Gypsy maxi dresses, but honestly they are looking more like moomoo's these days. 


I finally went to the mall today and got a few things, not that anyone probably cares but haven't done a post like this in so long I figured I'd share :)


I didn't last long as my feet and back were starting to kill me and it's not that easy these days bending over to put on shoes let alone trying on clothes.
For those that are wondering I've gained about 30 pounds so far. I am suppose to gain a pound a week at this point so I'm assuming I'm going to gain about 40 total.


2 pairs of BP flats from Nordstrom to wear with leggings



3 tees from Norstrom that are long enough to cover my ass and stretchy on the sides for my growing belly, I got them in white, grey and pink. The brand is Caslon.

Maxi dress by Young Fabulous and Broke, looks a little different on me then the model obviously but it works :)

Louis Vuitton bag





I had my blessingway (baby shower) on Sunday, will post pics in a week or so when I get them back from the photographer. Until then here is a pic of my belly painting :)


Peace and Love,

Jamie xx

1 comment:

  1. love your purchases and can't wait for the shower pics!! i am so getting that tie dye dress today :) xo

    ReplyDelete