Saturday, September 24, 2011

Roasted Garlic Asparagus

*This is an old post but I just noticed it never posted so I am posting now! ; )~


I'm not the biggest asparagus fan, , I mean I like it but not like I LOVE it. Well this recipe I LOVE!!!!!! OMG yum yum yum!


Sorry no pic, I inhaled it all before I thought to ; )  oopsy


Ingredients:
1 lb (1 bunch) asparagus
2-3 Tbsp olive oil
8 large garlic cloves, each sliced and cut into 3-4 pieces
Celtic sea salt..to taste
Black pepper...to taste
Fresh lemon juice....to taste (optional)


Cut off the tough ends of the asparagus, about an inch and a half and discard.
Put in a large ziploc bag with the olive oil and garlic chunks. Sprinkle in a little sea salt and pepper. Shake bag well, and put in fridge to marinade for 1-2 hours.


Preheat oven to 450 degrees


Bake at 450 for about 15 min or so, once you see the asparagus tips start brown they are done.


Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment