Sunday, April 3, 2011

Aztec Secret - the world's most powerful facial


Indian Healing Clay
Deep Pore Cleansing Mask

This stuff has me speechless...#1 hands down!
ANOTHER AMAZING FIND and it's NATURAL ; ) yippie!


It's a powder.
You mix with equal parts raw apple cider vinegar.


can also be mixed with water



Feel your face pulsate!

NO JOKE! It's intense!


Oh...getting tight!


YOW! Getting tighter!


Ahhhh.....FACE LIFT IN EFFECT!! LOL
Note: I am not making a funny face, looks funny cause it is REALLY tight, pulling everything back literally.


Ok can't take much anymore, it's pulling so tight my nostrils are flaring, I swear!!

(my nose normally doesn't look like this)
Super flared out nostrils LMAO

It sucks everything out of pores..95% of blackheads GONE!
It truly is amazing

Check out the website for yourself

I bought mine online at Amazon for about $7
 & now in 'My Store' ; )

I also saw they sell it a Whole Foods.

GO GET IT!! 
And the Raw Apple Cider Vinegar!


Jamie xx

1 comment:

  1. omg i am getting this ASAP! my pores are awful right now!!! thanks for all your fabulous knowledge Jamie. i steal it all lmao except for the raw eating and paraben free makeup! baby steps!

    ReplyDelete