Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Loving maxi dresses right now!

I am loving maxi dresses these days. They are so comfy yet still look chic and stylish especially if paired with some cute accessories. I am wearing mine a lot more these days and find that they make me feel quite girly ; ) normally in my sweats and sneakers or baggy jeans I feel more sporty spice LOL so this is a nice way to mix it up but still be comfy and casual. 
Anyway my fav are prolly my Gypsy 05 


Don't mind the headlights LOL
and the back


Free People has some cute ones right now that I am loving....like this one

LOVE!

Here is the link to all the maxi's by Free People
http://www.themauispa.com/index.html

And from SInger 22
This leopard maxi by Blu Moon as seen on Vanessa Hudgens 


GORG!! Halston Heritage, comes in white and rose!


Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent




I even have some cute maxi's I got at Target..............LOVE Target ; )


Peace n Love,


Jamie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment