Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Last night was fucking AWESOME!

My cousin Rodd, me and my brother Matt ; )


Last night I went to the Lil Wayne concert with the hubs my brother and my cousin and had the best time ever!! I actually caught a nice little high from all the smoke in that place and it was looooooooooooovely!
Also performed: Rick Ross and Nicki Minaj with special performances from Bird Man, Drake and others. All my favs, really couldn't have been any better. 


If I haven't mentioned before I LOOOVE Nicki Minaj. I didn't fall in love until I got her Pink Friday album on iTunes (iTunes Deluxe version has some bonus tracks). I LOVE EVERY SONG! I can play it over and over again singing every song, it's insane. Oddly I can relate to ever song LOL her lyrics are out of control.
The highlight of my night was when she pulled out her dick (a dildo) and pissed on em, not really pissed but you get the idea..(from her song "Did it on em") uh I just love her!


Rick Ross is the shit and not enough words to say about Lil Wayne ...LOVE! Uh and BirdMan...love them all. I'm a lil gangsta girl at heart, hip hop always has been and always will be my favorite music. (FYI...I think I'm the only girl out of anyone I know and friends that NEVER turns the radio to country...just ain't my thang)


Anywho had a fuking blast last night.. BEST CONCERT to date!


Oh yea, if you could have seen all the hoochies and their outfits OMG BANANAS!


Speaking of here was mine ; )





White v-neck tee - VS Pink
Black skinny jeans - JBrand
Camel fringe boots - Christian Louboutin
Blue scarf - no name ?
White heart necklace - no name and OLD!
Bracelets - H&M I got in Barcelona
 Watch (yellow band) - Jacob Co


Jamie xx







No comments:

Post a Comment