Wednesday, May 11, 2011

H20

So the other day on my FB page I asked what kind of water do you drink? I was curious what everyone else does..here's why.........


Lately, I have had to go to the store more frequently to buy my bottled water and the shit ain't cheap. I feel like I'm there once a week and get a case of 24 16oz bottles and a case of 12 1liter bottles, totals $50! Everytime I go I think geese this is nuts to be spending this on water and not to mention a pain having to go stock up every week. 
During my last colonics, my colon hydrotherapist asked if I was drinking good water. I said "yea I think so, I drink Penta (Ultra-Purified Water)!" She said "well that doesn't necessarily mean anything, after all it's in a plastic bottle". 
Good point I thought, ok so what to do then. She recommended a water ozonator. There are quite a few on the market but she said no need to spend a crazy amount of money and that Nature Klean makes a great one for about $275. Alot of these systems can cost up to a couple of thousands of dollars.


Of course I came home and told my husband we needed one ASAP! The money we spend every month on bottle water will pay for this thing in no time. I won't have to go to the store every week and stock up AND most importantly less waste, yes I recycle them but it still saddens me to see my recycling bin fill up so quickly with just empty water bottles alone...shameful actually.
I started to do some research on the water ozonators and it got me thinking, what is everyone drinking? I feel like I'm the only one at the store with my cart filled with bottle water WTF! Are they drinking tap water they filter thru a Brita filter pitcher thing? Do they all have water coolers and just get the 5 gallon jugs delivered? Surely they don't drink tap water?! 


Well duh! A lot of you responded with... the water from their refrigerator filter. 
See in my new house we don't have one, I have this huge commercial type fridge so it doesn't have one so I forgot fridges have those DURH! My old house had one but I would NEVER drink out of it because I didn't trust the pipes/tubes it came out of, yea I know it's filtered but the fridge was there when I moved in so in return I didn't trust it LOL. 
Stupid now that I think about it! Whatever call me a pre-madonna, I'm picky!
As for a 5 gallon water cooler, yes I do have one. It's an old one and is the water my dogs drink, even they don't get tap water LOL OMG I'm nuts! 
I don't really trust that thing either though, plus it's Zephryhills and I HATE Zephryhills water. Their bottled water is the yuckiest, you can literally taste the plastic from the bottle. All of them suck really, I use to drink only Figi and even Figi started to taste plasticy. Evian and Volvic are better. Too bad Penta doesn't make 5 gallon jugs!!


Ok now that I sound like a total bitch HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm taking action...no more of this plastic bottled water, it's nuts! I will get a Brita pitcher and fill it with tap water until I figure something else out. Not to mention the money I will be saving! And the planet!

Everything happens for a reason...in the midst of my research I came across this.......WATCH!








Also check out this site for more info on what to do, testing your tap water, ect.....
http://www.foodandwaterwatch.org/water/renew/your-water/guide-to-safe-tap-water-video/


Here is the link to the Nature Klean water ozonator if anyone is interested http://www.oxygenamerica.com/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=477 
I will most likely be getting one of these and if and when I do I will be sure to tell you all about it.






Peace and Love,


Jamie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment