Yesterday when I was at Whole Foods this lady walked out with all her groceries in the cart not bagged, when she got her car she had her re-usable bags in the trunk and she just put everything in her bags there. Such a good idea, this way you don't have carry them into the store anyway. I mean unless you are doing a huge shopping this makes perfect sense.
I bought these at Whole Foods yesterday too
Washable Produce Bags
- Take bags to the store to pick up your produce
- Use bags to wash small produce
- Store produce in the bag in your refrigerator
- Bags wash easily and dry quickly
- No ethylene gas build up helps preserve some produce
I don't think I'll go as far as bringing these to the store to pick up my produce but I will use them to store my produce in the fridge, this will drastically cut back my use of ziplocs that for sure!
Came with 5 bags. The bags are 12" x 15" and 1 is 8" x 12"
Here is the website if you want to check them out ; )
Peace and Love,