Friday, May 6, 2011

Paper or plastic? Neither!

I ALWAYS forget my re-usable bags either at home or in my car when I go to the store. 
Yesterday when I was at Whole Foods this lady walked out with all her groceries in the cart not bagged, when she got her car she had her re-usable bags in the trunk and she just put everything in her bags there. Such a good idea, this way you don't have carry them into the store anyway. I mean unless you are doing a huge shopping this makes perfect sense.


I bought these at Whole Foods yesterday too




Washable Produce Bags

  • Take bags to the store to pick up your produce
  • Use bags to wash small produce
  • Store produce in the bag in your refrigerator
  • Bags wash easily and dry quickly
  • No ethylene gas build up helps preserve some produce


I don't think I'll go as far as bringing these to the store to pick up my produce but I will use them to store my produce in the fridge, this will drastically cut back my use of ziplocs that for sure!

Came with 5 bags. The bags are 12" x 15" and 1 is 8" x 12"

Here is the website if you want to check them out ; )


Peace and Love,

Jamie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment