Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Make it easy...

For those of you who want to eating more healthy fresh non-processed foods but find it to be a challenge or find every excuse in the book on why you can't....here's the deal..


Always have a well stocked fridge!


You have to wash everything as soon as you get home from the market and have it ready to grab and go in the fridge.
I always wash all my kale, de-stem it and tear into pieces then put in a baggy so when I am ready to make a salad or something it's ready to go. Broccoli and cauliflower gets washed and cut into pieces and bagged. Cucumbers get washed, ect...ect...
Makes it A LOT EASIER and do-able!


Washed and ready to be bagged in put in fridge!




Also having things like my hummus recipe in the fridge is a good idea. Apples, pears, nuts and seeds on hand...you get the idea!


Trust me..I don't feel like coming home from the store and washing veggies and stuff but I know it must be done!! Otherwise eating healthy is gonna be a lot more difficult. After doing it a few times it will become routine and won't suck as bad.....promise! 


A few other items I think you should have stocked at all times are:
Cold-pressed olive oil
Flax seed oil
Braggs Liquid Aminos
Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar
Celtic sea salt


Peace and Love,


Jamie xx



No comments:

Post a Comment