Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Deeeeeelicious ; )~

So I've been hooked on chocolate hazelnut butter for a while now, NOT Nutella, I've actually never had Nutella (check ingredients, sugar is the first thing listed NOT GOOD) but  Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter!



Story-HBchoc.gif






Ingredients: Dry Roasted Hazelnuts, Organic Evaporated Cane Sugar, Organic Cocoa Powder, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Palm Fruit Oil, Natural Vanilla, Sea Salt.


I've eaten the whole jar in 2 days before and I eat it straight out of the jar with nothing else....just by the spoonful ; )~ 

Well last week I was on the www.therawfoodworld.com ordering more royal jelly and came across this stuff called Rawtella, which is basically the same stuff but all raw organic ingredients! I ordered it!

OMG it came today, it is sooooooooooooooooooooooo good! WOW! 


Ingredients: Organic raw fresh and soaked/dehydrated hazelnuts, organic raw cacao nibs, raw coconut sugar

Complete different texture and consistency than the Justin's, more like fudge or something, check it out if you love this stuff like I do. 


YUM!

Jamie xx

PS. Post on raw foods to come soon


No comments:

Post a Comment