Thursday, March 24, 2011

For all my oily ass bitches - It's MAGIC! Egyptian Magic!

So I have figured out a few things about oily skin in my recent natural paraben free skin routine. 
Having oily acne prone skin I already know that if you dry out your skin with harsh products and don't moisturize your skin it will over produce more oil to compensate for you drying it out....not good! So most of us with oily skin will only moisturize with 'Oil Free' moisturizer and all skin care products must be oil free because we are told that oil is bad. 
Well really it's not bad, those with oily skin tend to have less wrinkles (fact)! The problem is bacteria + oil = acne so keeping bacteria away is the issue, easier said than done I know!
Well after purchasing my RMS beauty products and removing my makeup with the coconut cream I realized that I don't need to be scared of oil as long as they are raw organic natural oils. Synthetic oils are what we need to stay away from!!!
I recently bought 'Egyptian Magic' from www.urbanoutfitters.com they have a beauty section and a lot of natural organic products so this stuff caught my attention. I bought it thinking it would be used as a night time body lotion but oh my it's so much more than that.




Egyptian Magic probably has garnered more kudos in the fashion press than any comparable product in the world.
From Japan to Australia to Europe and the US, the Fashion Press agrees that Egyptian Magic is a "must-have" beauty and skin care product. It improves your complexion, heals scars, relieves many skin ailments, leaves your hair with a lustrous sheen, and more.

Kate Hudson uses it on her hair (well atleast People Magazine says so)


Anyway at night I take the tiniest amount and pat some at the corners of my eyes then take the rest and blend it all over my face. It feels lovely. Instantly calms my skin and makes it feel great! A little goes along way. I wouldn't use this on my face during the day, it would be too much BUT it's the perfect night cream! I SWEAR my face is less oily when I wake up when I use this stuff.
So I have come to the conclusion that my skin doesn't feel the need to produce oil when it already oiled up, if that makes sense ha!
I would never think in a million years I would be putting oils on my face, but I'm loving it and especially this stuff! 

Ingredients: Olive Oil, Beeswax, Honey, Pollen AND ROYAL JELLY!
   See my post on Royal Jelly - Be the Queen Bee, for all the amazing benefits of royal jelly.

I also take a little bit and rub it all over my body at night, I'm serious a LITTLE goes a long way!! 

I bought mine from Urban Outfitters online for $37 but I just found out they sell it at Whole Foods as well.
Here is the link to Urban Outfitters

And here is the link to Egyptian Magic http://www.egyptianmagic.com/
Check it out they have a bunch of testimonial videos of people raving about this stuff!

I also added it to 'My Store' under I have I love I use, it's $29.95

Do your self a favor and get your self some!!

Jamie xx

P.S I have a lot of new natural products I am LOVING! Can't wait to share them with you!

2 comments:

  1. You can get Egyptian Magic at Costco as well and on Amazon. If you buy in bulk you can pretty much double what you get for the same amount of money! Highly recommend! Great article :)

    ReplyDelete