Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday morning online shopping!



Good Morning!


Sunday mornings for me are usually spent in the bed with my laptop ONLINE SHOPPING!


2 of my fav sites to browse and the two that I have been on this morning are www.karmaloop.com and www.cusp.com

I may have mentioned these before but not sure....


Karmaloop alone will take hours...soooooooooo much stuff. I usually start by going to 'Girls New' http://www.karmaloop.com/new.aspx?VendorCode=&bysex=2&size=&subcategory=0


Cusp I love cause they have a great section 'Looks' which gives you great styles idea and puts a whole outfit together, check it out http://www.cusp.com/shoponline/looks.aspx?folderId=/shoponline/looks&page=1


You could be an online 'window' shopper too LOL! You have no idea how many times I have put together an awesome shopping cart and let it sit there for days with 95% of the time not ever purchasing it and just X'ing it out. Sometimes it's a good thing because a few days later when I go back and look I'm like nah I can live without.


For instance I've had a shopping cart up from Patricia Field for a week now



Item Number: 866239
Size: M


Item Number: 866653
Size: Small






Anyway sorry I've been MIA, been a wacky past few days, will fill you later...gotta get my ass up FINALLY convinced the hubs to go do a little shopping and then we have an event to go to later.




Jamie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment