Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Must have phone images!

Thought I would share a few images that I have in my phone. For times when your significant other, ex-boyfriend, ex-lover, or anyone pisses you the fuck off! You know when they do some dumb ass shit that leaves you wanted to smash their face in the fukn ground like something you saw on WWE, well... I try to "Keep Calm and Carry On" like the saying says LOL so generally I like to play the ignore your call then reply with a picture text like so.......










WARNING! This might not be for everyone (not for calm, quiet, timid, respectful, pushovers, woosies, scaredy cats, wimps, those that don't ever get mad, you get the idea)


But great for us bitches! ; )


LOL


Hahahaha I love being a smart ass bitch!


Jamie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment