Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New bag

So today after I went tanning I decided to go in to DSW (it's right next door to the tanning salon) wasn't planning on buying anything really and I NEVER even look at the handbags they have but for some reason out of the corner of my eye this bag caught my attention so I decided to go examine and I was liking what I was seeing ; ) so of course I bought it!


It's Big Buddha, never even heard of this brand before. The pics aren't the greatest but it's a light grey/nude with light gold hardware and chain with a white bone handle, it's that soft butter leather too, lots of compartments and nice and big! It was only $59.95!!






Black v-neck t-shirt - American Apparel
Grey jeans - True Religion
White heart belt - I have no idea (I've had it FORVEVER)
Black sneakers - True Religion

NEW BAG - BIG BUDDHA from DSW $59.95 ; )



Jamie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment