Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Jean-a-holic!

MOST of my jeans but not all of them LOL
(bad pic, for some reason they look faded but they aren't)


I love a great pair of jeans! 

It is the one thing I think you HAVE to spend the money on, the cheap brands just aren't the same!

I have a little over 60 pairs. 
My favorite brands are True Religion, Frankie B and William Rast. I have about 15 True Religion, 15 Frankie B and 5 William Rast. The rest of them are J Brand, which I also really love, JET by John Eshaya,Rock n Republic, Juicy Couture, Seven for All Mankind, Paige Premium Denim, 1921 and a few Miss Me which are more casual jeans since they aren't as long on me so I can wear them with flip flops.

Just got an email from True Religion and they have a few new flare styles (my fav style) so I thought I would share! 




Not all jeans are created equal! Sometimes a pair of the same brand are a little bit too long and some not long enough so sometimes you might need them tailored, but still worth it! If you don't have someone to tailor your clothes Nordstrom has a tailoring department and if I'm not mistaken if purchased from them they will tailor for free!


Jamie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment