Thursday, March 17, 2011

Odd!

So today on my way home I see this guy riding his bike in my neighborhood, not sure where the hell he is going but I could not resist turning around and snapping a few pics...LOL! I mean really...he had on a RED cowboy hat!! 




He was on to me (LOL)


Me however, I had on a tan Ben Sherman fedora hat today that I got a few weeks ago at the new Nordstrom Rack in Boca, which by the way sucks! For guys they had some good stuff but for girls no! 




Hat - Ben Sherman
Black v-neck tee - American Apparel
Shorts - Siwy
Belt - I can't remember but you can't tell by pic but it's all neon colors with gold buckle
Gladiator sandals - Jessica Simpson

Yea yea taking pictures of myself is lame but I know alot of you want to see outfits so.... which speaking of...how come I only have 10 of you following me...I know there are alot more of you!

Jamie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment