Monday, January 24, 2011

An apple a day keeps the doctor away!


We've all heard the saying.....I have a hard time trying to eat an apple a day. A pear is a good substitute if your not an apple person. Apples and pears are full of fiber, gotta keep those bowels moving LOL.  I only really like Fuji apples for some reason. Anyway I thought I would share one of my favorite snacks, they are DELICIOUS! For me generally after dinner I ALWAYS crave something sweet and these do the trick!

YogaVive Chips, 100% Organic Popped Fuji Apple Chips. They are Fat Free, Gluten Free, Vegan, and have No Added Sugar and No Preservatives. They have a couple different flavors, I get the Cinnamon (see last blog about Cinnamon).

Ingredients are: Organic Fuji Apples and Organic Cinnamon! That's it! Only 35 calories per servings, 0 fat, 0 cholesterol, 0 sodium and 9g carbohydrates. You could eat the whole bag and it would only be 175 calories. The whole bag contains 5 apples so if you can't get in your apple a  day you can atleast munch on these...they are YUMMY I promise!

Enjoy!

Jamie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment