Monday, January 24, 2011

Cinnamoni good!


Cinnamon has a bunch of great benefits, here are a few:
     Boost metabolism
     Stabilizes blood sugar
     Acts as a powerful microbial (meaning can help fight off infections..for instance yeast infections)
     Has anti-clotting actions (blood clots)
     Anti inflammatory

These are just a few that I know of (and confirmed online), boosting metabolism is a good enough one for me. For the most part I incorporate cinnamon into my diet daily, at breakfast always! You can sprinkle it into your oatmeal, yogurt and on toast. If your coffee drinker sprinkle a little in there, I've sprinkled some in my tea before, it's good! Most mornings I have a piece of Ezekiel Cinnamon Raisin bread, with a little bit of Earth Balance natural buttery spread and then sprinkle it to death with cinnamon, yes I know there is already cinnamon in the bread but I want more! LOL

If you've never had Ezekiel bread or even heard of it for that matter here's the breakdown on it. It's by Food for Life, it's the Original Flourless -Low Glycemic- Complete Protein -Sprouted 100% Whole Grain Bread, it's also Organic, All Natural and has No Preservatives!
You buy it in the freezer section and keep it your freezer or in the refrigerator, beacause of this I only really enjoy the bread toasted. They have other flavors, I also have Sesame for days I have eggs for breakfast or something or when I make a sandwich.
Earth Balance natural buttery spread is Gluten Free-Lactose Free-Vegan-Non-GMO

Incorporating cinnamon into your diet does not mean hitting up Cinnabon or any cinnamon rolls for that matter!! JUST SAY NO! haha

Jamie xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment