Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bed Bath and BEYOOOOOND! (in my BuzzLightYear voice LOL)

How great is Bed Bath and Beyond?! I love it there.  Always a bonus too considering you get 20% off coupons in the mail constantly ; )
Anyway I was there this morning and got some of my must have favs and thought I'd share, some deserve a post all by them self but maybe later for now here are some Bed Bath and Beyond must haves!!
Above pic: Sole Scrubber, HeelTastic, Steripods, a flower dish scrubber, a bath sponge, a wood bath brush (for my husband) and comfort booties (never got these before but they look comfy)

Sole Scrubber by Earth Theraputics....I have to have one of these in the shower. I don't like to use the same body puff I use on my body on the bottoms of my feet, so this is essential. After you wash your body you rinse the soap out of your sponge, body puff, washcloth, whatever you use onto the sole scrubber to get it sudsy then you brush your feet one at a time on it to wash the bottoms of your feet.  I replace mine every 3 months. It cost $14.99 at Bed Bath Beyond.






Next would be the Steripod Toothbrush Sanitizer, these are great. I read research once that the toothbrush is one of the most UN-sanitary things in the bathroom AND if your's is somewhat close to your toilet then when you flush you are getting toilet water sprayed on your toothbrush even though you don't realize it EEWWW! Anyway they are like covers so also great for traveling. They are $4.99 for the 2 pack at Bed Bath and Beyond. Each pod last 3 months.

Then last but not least my Aquis Micro-Fiber Long Hair Towel. I LOVE these things, I have a bunch and always pack one with me when I travel, I CAN'T stand having a regular bath towel on my head, they are way to big and end up hurting my neck. I've tried a bunch of the different hair towels, turby twist ect.. but this one is by far is the BEST!! Also the only one that is long enough for my hair ; ) I didn't buy one today because I don't need any but I took a picture of it while I was there. They are $19.99 at Bed Bath and Beyond. 

Jamie xx

1 comment:

  1. Square Shower Enclosures is also designed in a way that it would be easy to install. Depending on your choice of shape, you can opt for a simple and straightforward installation. Get More Detail about bathroom shower Enclosures

    ReplyDelete