Monday, January 31, 2011

Custom Beach Cruisers


I LOVE my beach cruiser! It's pink and black and says Jamis on the side LOL not how you spell my name but close enough ; ) I love taking it down to the beach and riding down the boardwalk or just putting Tito (my Pomeranian) in the basket and ride around the neighborhood, which I think I'll do in a minute..it is beautiful out today!! I always find it peaceful to go for a nice bike ride, plus you get a little exercise. I got my bike 4-5 years ago and have never been able to find the same one anywhere (meaning the bright pink and black color combo) and no it wasn't custom or anything... just walked in a bike shop one day and there it was saying buy me buy me! So happy I did ; )
The other night I was watching LX First Look and they featured this custom beach cruiser shop in Dallas called Villy Custom, it is a bad ass custom beach cruiser bike shop. You can even design your own custom bike online and have it shipped to you. Everything from hot pink tires, brake pedals, seat covers, ect... they have baskets, cup holders, bells everything you can imagine. If you don't have a beach cruiser and want one I suggest you check out their website. A complete custom detailed beach cruiser cost approx $500 which isn't bad at all cause from what I recall my bike, which is not custom cost about $600

Check it out

Jamie xx

1 comment:

  1. super cute! i can't wait til summer. hopefully we can hang out lots!!

    ReplyDelete