Sunday, January 16, 2011

Let's FACE it I'm a product whore!

Are all girls product whores or is it just me? Maybe because I have made it my life mission to find a cure for my acne which has plagued me for as long as I can remember. Although I have known or atleast believe that it doesn't even matter what products you use, you are either acne prone or not and if your not you lucky bitch! I still keep buying new products knowing that my results will always be the same, wishful thinking I guess! I'd like to say I believe in the theory "You are what you eat" but then again I have been eating pretty clean and organic the last year and still ACNE plagues me. I've spent thousands on facials, micro, peels, lasers,ect,,, you name it I've done it. Speaking of I have a facial/micro/peel appointment tomorrow thank God! I'm looking like a monster face.
 FUCK YOU ACNE FUCK YOU PIMPLES FUCK YOU ZITS YOU SUCK! LOL
Here is what my current (face) products drawer looks like
more products in the shower

No comments:

Post a Comment