Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sunglasses 8-)

Right now I am obsessed with a bunch of Gucci sunglasses, big oversized white ones and cat eye. I resisted the urge to buy them all when I was at Gucci because I have drawers of sunglasses that I never wear and I thought before I buy any more I need to go thru what I have and get rid of some. And sure enough I actually still have a pair of Versace light pink ones that are prolly atleast 11 years old, so funny to think I actually wore those WO... LOL. Anyway I think it's important to have a good amount of sunglasses, a bunch of different styles depending on your mood. You don't need to spend a lot of money on them either like I use to think. Of course it's great to have a few pairs of designer shades but if you can't afford it there are plenty of options.

One of my favorite websites is 80'spurple.com, besides having great clothes, shoes and accessories they have a huge selection of sunglasses and A LOT of them are cheap, like $10 cheap. I've gotten 2 or 3 of the $10 shades from 80'spurple and always love them. They have alot of really outrageous ones that are super fun!
Here is the link to their website http://www.80spurple.com/shop/category/5069/sunglasses?ProductFrontlist%5Bfilter%5D%5Bchild_optionvalue_id%5D=&ProductFrontlist%5Brpp%5D=120&ProductFrontlist%5Bpage%5D=&ProductFrontlist%5Brpp%5D=120&ProductFrontlist%5Bpage%5D=&ProductFrontlist%5Bgridlist%5D=0

Another great site for cheap fun sunglasses is fredflare.com this site also has fun cute stuff for the home. I actually bought some cat eye sunglasses and the fun red heart shaped ones from here for $12 each
Here is the link to their website http://www.80spurple.com/shop/category/5069/sunglasses?ProductFrontlist%5Bfilter%5D%5Bchild_optionvalue_id%5D=&ProductFrontlist%5Brpp%5D=120&ProductFrontlist%5Bpage%5D=&ProductFrontlist%5Brpp%5D=120&ProductFrontlist%5Bpage%5D=&ProductFrontlist%5Bgridlist%5D=0


Here is the cat eye ones I got from fredflare for $12, they are called 'Bridget"

No comments:

Post a Comment