Sunday, January 16, 2011

Grillz!

I often get asked if I have ever bleached my teeth and believe it or not my own dentist who I've gone to since I was 2 even asked me occasionally, the answer is NO! Some of what our teeth looks like is pure genetics but there things we can do to keep them looking good. Here is my regimen on keeping my grill pearly white: Brush often, minimum twice a day. I LOVE and use a Philips Sonicare Electric toothbrush, it's the bomb. If you don't have one get one!!! Before I brush I always gargle with Listerine Whitening Pre-Brush Rinse, not really because I think it makes my teeth any whiter but because it's a good pre-brush rinse, gets all the gunk out of your teeth before you brush and has a bubbly peroxide feel that I like. Floss atleast once a day, flossing is a pain in the ass in my opinion but so important. I recently saw a gum doctor (I'll explain in a later blog why) and after that visit I have been flossing religiously! Next would be Crest WhiteStrips, I try and use them atleast once a month, they work and worth the money for sure. I try and give my lips a little TLC every now and then too. I like CO Bigelow's Mentha Lip Buffer, it's a gentle scrub for your lips, they need to be exfoliated every so often too. You can get this at Bath and Body Works.
My favorite lip treatment, it's amazing and has a great white tint to it (if that makes sense LOL)
My second fav lip treatment, has a sheer white tint as well

Oh yea, chew gum or something too, stinky breathe ain't cool!
MUAH xx

No comments:

Post a Comment