Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Pills!



I LOVE CANDY! Especially fruity gummy stuff. Came across Happy Pills walking down the streets in Barcelona. Not sure what to expect we walked in and what do you know....a CANDY STORE!! Instead of putting your selections in bags you put them in pill bottles then get to pick a sticker from the wall with all cute little saying on them like '''happy pills for a ........"' I picked 'for a bad hair day' 
wall of stickers to choose from.. for your bottle

They also have a cute selection of already picked out candies in other type pill containers

Woke up this morning and first thing I did was reach for my Happy Pills....and UH empty! 




Jamie xx

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahaaa I want some!! Like "Happy pills for dealing with idiots." or "Happy pills for coping with your crazy family" ...I have a feeling those would be gone the next morning, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete