Thursday, February 10, 2011

Yogi & Yoga

I am sooooooooooooooooooooo HAPPY I went to hot yoga tonight. I almost didn't, hadn't been in so long, was sore from pilates, had the worst cramps and was just making every excuse up in my head possible. I knew if I forced myself to go I would be so happy I did so that's what I did and here I am HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!

First I wanna talk about tea for a second! I put all my fav teas in 'My Store' including a few boxes to store all your teas in like I have. Again even if you don't purchase it from Amazon you can still check the store to get all the details and go purchase on your own if your interested ;)

Before yoga class I had a cup of Yogi Calming tea....I was feeling anxious! It helped ;)




Hot Yoga! Not sure where to begin......... it's lovely! My instructor has ALOT to do with it, she is the BOMB! I'm trying to put into words what it's like and to be honest I'm at a loss. All I know is I have never left a hot yoga class and had the radio on on the drive home. Your mind is at such peace it's like you are floating, I must look like a weirdo in the car with this peaceful smile on my face like la de da dee, in slooooooow mooooo! Thinking about it, it could be dangerous to drive after a hot yoga class....LOL. I'm still all spaced out....let's just say PURE BLISS! I'll leave it at that. I'll do a post on this another time. 



I just got out of the shower, feet all heeltastic'd up and got my cozy lil knit socks on. 





Peace Love Yoga and a cup of hot tea!

Jamie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment