Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sally

Sally Beauty Supply! One of those places every girl MUST go, atleast twice a year and not when your in a rush, go down each isle and check out EVERYTHING! (Same goes for GBS, that's a separate post)


I went to Sally's today and here is what I got
A large cute "PEACE" spray bottle to make my tea tree oil sheet spray in ($2.99)

Face Secrets face sponges (it was Buy 2 Get 1 Free, total for all 3 was $5.67)

A new shower cap ($6.69)

My favorite face mask ($4.99)

Some cute little plastic hair bows (which I wont wear if they totally look retarded and like I'm 5 yrs old LOL, they were only $.89)

A teaser brush (never tried one but heard they are a must for teasing, which I have never been able to do so we'll see how that goes, it was $....OMG I don't know it's not on my receipt...ha I guess FREE)

A rhinestone picker upper (for picking up rhinestones to apply on nails, $3.99, which the cheap little wood stick works just as fine, unnecessary purchase)

Nail rhinestones ($3.99)

Nail stickers ($3.99)

Glass nail file ($3.49 even though I could have sworn it said $7.99 when I was in the store)







Honorable mentions are:
Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, helps dry up pimples, rinse away blackheads and shrink enlarged pores! I LOVE this stuff, I've only ever seen it in the tube which is hard to get out of so when I saw it in this jar I had to get it. They sell it at Walgreens too (not sure about if they sell the jar though I think only in the tube but I could be wrong) I also added it to 'My Store' ;)




Face Secrets Professional Exfoliating Cleansing Sponges - these are great for removing a mask with warm water, when you need an extra exfoliating, and whatever else! Love these and always have them on hand. I added these to "My Store" as well.




Always in search of the perfect shower cap, which this just might be the closest thing to it. Somewhat cute looking, better than most GEESE LOL, no ruffle hanging around the edge so full face is out and available for washing...hate the ruffles they always get in the way! Yes it is more expensive then the cheap $2 ones you can get at Walgreens or CVS but it's worth the extra cuteness and mold resistant PEVA lining. I added this to 'My Store' too




CINA Nail Creations Nail Art Decals (nail stickers) thought these were just CUUUUTE! They reminded me of Hello Kitty ; )


Go get your Sally's on girls! ; )


Jamie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment